Essential Summer Products: 2018
We all have those ride-or-die products. You know, the ones that never let us down? With evolving style trends and new routines, it seems a new list is automatically made each year.
We’ve curated a list of our essential products for summer 2018. If you’re a shopaholic like us, read at your own risk!
- Frayed Denim: We know what you’re thinking– this sounds like one of those trends where your grandparents ask if you actually paid for your ripped denim when they could have “put holes in them” for you! Hehe. This trend is actually a little less distressed than the ripped jeans, and we’re gushing over it. The bottom of the denim has fringed edges, and it pairs perfectly with summer sandals!
- Babydoll Dresses: These have always been a major favorite, but recently we’ve seen boutiques offer huge selections of babydoll dresses, which are perfect to add to your summer wardrobe! We recently purchased this one that we’ve been wearing constantly!
- Strappy Sandals: These have always been a warm-weather essential in our book! Sometimes wearing flip-flops seems too casual with a sundress or dressier summer outfit, so strappy sandals are great to have on hand. The best part is these are usually stocked by a lot of different stores for an affordable price!
- Watermelon Glow Face Mask (Glow Recipe): If there’s one skin care product you need to try, it’s this! This is the most refreshing face mask we’ve ever tried. Plus, It smells like real watermelon–so, we’re all about it! The summer months usually bring dry skin, but this mask is absolutely perfect to lock in hydration.
- Glow Tonic (Pixi Beauty): If you’re looking for something to tone, perfect, and remove excess dirt– this is your ticket! This is an all over skin purifier that wipes away anything left behind. Basically, this is magic in a bottle. This product us also super easy to use! Just grab a cotton ball, pour the product and wipe. This leaves your skin feeling fresh and ready to take on the beach!
- EOS Organic Lip Balm Stick: Having hydrated lips during summer is a must! We recently tried out this lip balm and have been huge fans ever since. It keeps your lips hydrated all day, and actually soaks into the skin versus sitting on top! We’d highly recommend checking this out if you’re in the market for a new lip balm!
What are your summer essentials for 2018? We’d love to hear your list! Find us @bellagemelli on Instagram to share 🙂